Metro Trains Melbourne (RTO ID: 40535)
Situated within the Metro Academy the MTM RTO provides students with the qualifications required to fulfill their role within the industry.
MTM RTO provides training and assessment in line with the Units of Competency and Qualifications listed on its Scope of Registration.
See the Course List for a list of short courses delivered by the MTM RTO.
Below are the documents relevant to learners undertaking training with the MTM Registered Training Organisation (RTO # 40535) and Metro Academy.
- RTO Complaints and Appeals Procedure
- RTO Fees, Charges and Refunds Procedure
- Learner Misconduct Procedure
- Alternate Delegate for Company Form
- Application for Refund of Fees Form
- Certificate Reprint-Copy Request Form
- Change Personal Details Form
- Information Release Consent Form
- Pre-Requisite Declaration Form
- Request an Alternate Pathway Form
- Request for Access to Records Form
- Request for Assessment Task Extension Form
- RIW – Request for Competency Extension Form
- RTO Complaint or Appeal Form